Ciudad y Patrimonio was founded in 2013.
Our mision, is to spread the importance of preserving the architectural and urban heritage in Mexico. For this, it began with guided tours service to places rarely visited, but full of history.
Currently there are 5 established routes:
1. A trip in the rides of Mexico
2. Ghosts of the Belle Époque
3. Santa Maria la Ribera - Between memory & the abandonment
4. Roma neighborhood - Paradigm of modernity
5. Friars and Nuns of New Spain
6. Palaces of the City of Palaces
Which are currently being conducted
by Gerardo Hernández Septién.
About us - Know our story
During this year, we plan to open new routes and implement our social responsibility program “Échale la Mano a tus Monumentos” (Give a Hand to your Monuments), in which the idea is to make the restoration of heritage sites currently in use, with the collaboration and support of neighbors of the site, volunteers, people who wish to donate to this cause and sponsors.
Get to know more about the guided tours, as well as how and when to participate in them, and resume of the guide here: